1. FC fiber optic patch cord: The external strengthening method is a metal sleeve, and the fastening method is a turnbuckle. Generally used on the ODF side (mostly used on the patch panel)
2. SC fiber optic patch cord: the connector connecting the GBIC optical module, its outer casing is rectangular, and the fastening method is the plug-in bolt type, which does not need to be rotated. (mostly used on router switches)
3. ST fiber optic patch cord: commonly used in optical fiber distribution frame, the outer shell is round, and the fastening method is turnbuckle.
4. LC fiber optic patch cord: a connector for connecting SFP modules, it is made of modular jack (RJ) latch principle that is easy to operate. (commonly used by routers)
5. MT-RJ fiber optic patch cord: a square fiber optic connector with integrated transceiver, one dual fiber transceiver integrated
ST, SC connector joints are often used in general networks. After the ST head is inserted, it is fixed by a bayonet in half a circle, but the disadvantage is that it is easy to break; the SC connector is directly inserted and unplugged, which is very convenient to use, but the disadvantage is that it is easy to fall out; It is reliable and dust-proof, but the disadvantage is that the installation time is slightly longer.
MTRJ type fiber optic patch cord consists of two high-precision plastic molded connectors and fiber optic cables. The outer parts of the connector are precision plastic parts, including a push-pull plug-in clamping mechanism. Suitable for indoor applications in telecommunication and data network systems.
Optical fiber modules: generally support hot swap, the optical fiber interface used by GBIC is mostly SC or ST type; SFP, namely: small package GBIC, the optical fiber used is LC type.
Due to the uneven distribution of the refractive index of the fiber, it will return to the coupling surface again. At this time, although the energy is small, the noise cannot be completely eliminated by the analog signal, so it is equivalent to superimposing a weak signal with time delay on the original clear signal. The performance on the screen is ghosting. The inclination of the pigtail headband prevents the reflected light from returning along the original path. General digital signals generally do not have this problem.
1. Optical fiber communication system;
2. Optical fiber broadband access network;
3. Optical fiber CATV;
4. Local area network LAN;
5. Optical fiber instrument table;
6. Optical fiber sensor;
7. Optical fiber data transmission system;
8. Test equipment.
MEISU is becoming an important player in the fiber optic assembly and PM fiber optic assembly business. We have established cooperative relationships with more than 500 companies from various fields at home and abroad, and we are committed to providing customers with additional value by providing reliable products and first-class services. If necessary, welcome to consult.